Sunday, April 4, 2010

Jetsetters

What kind of sneaky blogger says they are back and then vanishes for 6 weeks?
Me!

My husband left his job after 14 years and we decided to take the Fiji trip I mentioned in my last post. A week later, on a bit of a whim we booked a 5 week round the world trip. So that's where I've been. The three of us arrived home today, and gosh I have loads of stories and pictures to share.

Life returns to normal in two days time. My husband starts his new job and I'l be back to bang on about my nutty little life.

See you all then.

12 comments:

  1. Okay, a five week trip around the world! Holy Codfish, Batman! Can't wait to hear about that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo looking forward to catching up on your latest views of the world and all things Tinker.

    Jen in Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a great spontaneous desicion to make. I bet you had a fantastic time, can't wait to hear the story! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously. i was wondering what kind of blogger says she is back to post and then doesn't follow through...but alas, it is you, C. and i couldn't be happier to follow your nutty life once again ;) yay for the trip! yay for new stories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great family trip to have. Looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carolyn, wow! A round the world trip? Sounds amazing! Yes, I am really looking forward to reading about it. Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds wonderful - hope you had a fab trip! Look forward to reading all about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah! Look forward to having you back...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cant wait, I have missed your posts soooo much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to hear all your stories... in person! I'm counting down re Sydney. What a sad, sad little person I am.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad you're ok and back (this time for sure, I hope) xox Looking forward to thos pics!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow, how exciting! Can't wait to hear all about it :)

    ReplyDelete