Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Chapter 11



Oh I am so bummed, my very favourite baby store has gone bust.

Babystyle.com sold the best baby clothes, toys, nursery decor and maternity wear. I had a major addiction and now I don't know where I'll get my fix.

My daughter adores their Lulu the Lamb range, I had hoped to finish buying her all the accessories this year.

Here she is fighting with our dog for a seat on Lulu The Lamb her favourite Babystyle toy:




I can't believe it. I just found this on their site:

We're sorry but we have suspended operation of our site.


babystyle is sad to announce that we have filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection. Due to this filing we are prohibited from accepting or issuing babystyle Gift Cards and babystyle Merchandise Cards at any of our remaining stores. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Any pending orders that have not yet shipped have been cancelled and your credit card will not be charged.


Now I need to stalk them online to find out who is stocking their liquidated stock. I wish I'd known they were going under. I kept getting vouchers from them and so many discount coupons (now I know why) and I was putting off buying anything until our Aussie dollar picked up. Hmmf. So glum now. I loved this store.

Gosh I sound so shallow, there are so many serious things to be sad about in the world and I have chosen to blog about Babystyle.

2 comments:

  1. WHERE AM I GOING TO GET A LAMB NOW?!

    Aren't you supposed to be on holidays, chook? Get off the computer :p

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you play your cards right and charm the Tinker she might let you have hers when you have a baby one day! Oh and I was a sneakypants, I did all of these before I left and scheduled them!

    ReplyDelete