Ok I'm not joking.
My friend Jess posted this video on Facebook this morning and I couldn't help but share it with you. It is so terrible!
Here watch this news video.
I have a number of concerns:
1.This is why I like school uniforms.
2. Why is a 16 year old worried about a panty-line in her school photos? Do they take bum shots or what?
3. It may be my eyes but it looks like she is wearing a minidress. Do people really wear those clothes to school in America?
4. In the interview with her mother on the couch she is again wearing a mini skirt. Did she remember her knickers that time? I know it is summer over in The States right now and maybe it is really hot but why does she need to get her thighs out all the time? What is going on there?!
5. If you are worried about a panty line showing through your dress then A.) the fabric is too sheer; B.)the dress it cut too close; C.) Wear a different dress.
6. We don't have "junior year" and "sophomore year" here in Australia so I don't really understand what the girl is saying about "junior year being so important" but I daresay if academic concerns were really on her mind, then the ridge of her knickers wouldn't really rate a mention on photo day would it?
7. Why are the parents suing the school? On what basis? The new legal argument "my daughter is a skank please pay me"... that old chestnut?
8. If you were the mum going on TV would you really wear a tshirt and short shorts like that? I can see where the kid gets her dress sense!
9. The girl is wearing a pair of thongs on her feet. (For my American readers I think you say flip-flops? Those sandal things) I can't believe she is wearing beach footwear in her school photos. I reckon that is just as horrible as her going bare-bum!
10. Another reason to buy my child a burkha and home school her.