Saturday, May 23, 2009

Ok one more then I'll be quiet


Yep it's another blog award, this time a Premio Dardos from Lynn at Funny Girl Goes Blog, thank you!


I am often on the hunt for new blogs to read so the great thing about blog awards is you get to have a peek at what some of your favourite bloggers are reading. Since I can't get my blog roll to work the way I want it to because of my hopeless lack of html skills I deleted the whole thing. And for some reason quite a few of the blogs I was following disappeared off my list as well. So I thought this was a nice way to share some great blogs with my readers.


I did some research aka googling and came up with THIS link for an explanation of the origins of the Premio Dardos. This is what I found there:


The Dart Awards Ceremony I 2008 appears among a large list of prestigious awards in the world of literature, and recognizes the values that each blogger shows each day in their efforts to convey cultural ethical, literary, personal, etc. values… in short, it demonstrates his creativity through his vibrant thoughts, which remain innate within the letters, torn between his words. ”


The rules of the Premio Dardos Award are as follows:

1. To accept and show the distinct image.

2. Show the link to the blog from which you were given the award.

3. Choose 15 blogs to give the Dards Award (Premio Dardos).

Ok so being the rebel that I am, I'm not going to list 15 blogs because I've already done that on my lovely blogs list above but I will list 5 blogs that I really enjoy reading every day in no particular order. So there you go, now you have 20 blogs all up for you to snoop around.


Enjoy your weekend:










2 comments: