Thursday, August 27, 2009

Tinker's Threads - Clown is Cool

So the little cheeky one chose the top today, can you tell? She loves it.
If you are interested in buying one let me know and I'll fish out the link. I bought this top when I was pregnant they have such fun prints there. Such a sweet little design as well.

She also loves shuffling about the house in her little leather elephant slippers from NZ. Tinker is big fan of elephants after visiting an elephant rehab farm in Chiang Mai. If anyone is interested I will post up some snaps from that holiday.







*click to enlarge pictures*

3 comments:

  1. Love those Giddy Giddy clips...which I had bought more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! They say kids know what suits them, not that Im saying that tinker is a clown, but she does suit bright colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, I'm visiting Chiang Mai next year, do you know what the elephant place is called?

    Thanks hun :o) The tinker looks uber cute in her clown colours xx

    ReplyDelete