Friday, August 21, 2009

Fast Friday Funny - I've found my match

So my husband and I often joke that Tinker may end up having an amazing singing voice. It will go one of two ways. Both my husband and I have HORRID singing voices, possible the worst two in Australia so our procreation could result in the world's worst singer or maybe just maybe it will work the other way. The Tinker could be very gifted...

For me, there is no hope. I cannot sing. I've always been hopeless and I always will be but this girl here, this young Chinese girl has potential. Ok I'm being facetious. She is possibly as bad or maybe even worse than me. The difference between us is that I know I can't sing. Very funny. Watch and see:




I'll be back later today to draw the winner of our giveaway. My Tinker is really sick so I don't know how helpful she will be I may need to rope Henry or Beatrice in her place.

7 comments:

  1. Wow...that was painful!

    Personnally, I happen to be sing impaired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my favorite singer ever... why would you make fun of her? :P just kidding, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my! I couldn't even watch it all the way through!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS... I hope Tinker is better today x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, poor Tinker, what happened ? Hope she will be well soon.
    How's Alli ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ouch! I made the mistake of having my volume turned up way too high. I think the neighbours may have thought I was torturing myself (actually, they weren't far from the truth).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought she was wonderful. Did I mention I'm deaf?

    ReplyDelete