Friday, July 24, 2009

Fast Friday Funny - Bitten in McDonalds?



Nope. Not talking about biting a burger.




The Chron newspaper reported earlier this week that some poor bloke reckons he went to Maccas for a burger and left feeling like quite the burger when two female employees bit him and fondled him.




Apparently he is now suing the store and the employees have been charred. I mean charged. Boom tish.




Ok so it's not painfully funny this week.




Bear with me I'm losing my mind to sleep deprivation!


I hope you all have a lovely TGIF, I'll be back later with the winner of our giveaway and then the Tinker and I are off to another doctor's appointment. After that, we will start our weekend. Hopefully doing something fun. I am thinking we might walk to Luna Park. xx





2 comments:

  1. My husband wants the address of that McDonalds! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Tinker is better now and soon all the worries will be gone.

    ReplyDelete