Thursday, April 9, 2009

Way off in the Antipodes

I hate it when I find something gorgeous to buy my Tinker but it is usually unavailable here. I do have a US based parcel forwarder but at the moment I can't justify the cost. There aren't that many Australian made things I actually like. Sorry Kevin but you didn't give me the $900 bucks so I am not stimulating our economy.


Here is another example of some sweet baby clothes goodness that we can't have shipped here:


Wild Dill


"Wild Dill products are organic, fair trade, sweatshop-free, natural and/or recycled. We help you be kind to the earth while caring for your little one!"




This sweet little onesie is made from soy fibres and it is a fair trade product from China. I really like the puff sleevs, the colours are sweet and I really like the soy fibre fabric. Love to support fair trade where I can. It is cheap too at $14US.


Unfortunately Wild Dill won't ship here.
Any just thoguht I'd post it on here in case any non-antipodean wants to buy one.

No comments:

Post a Comment